cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate SAVE Button in VA05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

In VA05 Transaction SAVE Button is Deactivated by Default. Our Sales Division People Wants this to be Activated. How can we Activate/help them to Activate this from Basis side .

Plz Help me

Thanks & Regards

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

This is an authorization issue,

Go to your DEV or QA system with a use with SAP* and start a trace using ST01 then, go to VA05 and click the save button, then check the trace and you should fine the auth object needed.

Hope it helps

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

If this is first screen of VA05 then it is not authorization. It looks like standard SAP. I also have save button disabled though I have all the authorizations in the system.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

Thats what Ruchi. This is not an authorization Problem.but Still our Sales Module Consultant wants this to be enabled.

Actually, a new Variant should be created and saved with some Sales Conditions to generate a Report. if a person using VA05 Transaction, he can get a report with the help of the Button "Display Variant". (new Variant will be stored in to the Display Variant )

Since they are not able to save, the report could not be taken out. Thats the Scenario.

think over and tell me...

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

Please check OSS note 113965.

Regards.

Ruchit.