cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XI training from Siemens - Bangalore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am planning to attend SAP XI training provided by Siemens. The course details are to cover TBIT40, TBIT41, TBIT43, TBIT44. I would like to get a feedback on, how effective is this training is to start working on the project? as currently I am assigned with the SAP XI project. I could get to know that this is online training.

I would request to know if anyone has already attended this training in Bangalore? if so please give me your contact details so that I will get in touch with you personally.

Thanks,

Bindu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rani,

This will definately help you.

The Traning involves the practicals with some of the intial scenarios.

It will help you to initaite the Work in XI.

There are many step - by step procedures involved in the above mentioned training materials, that you could do practically in the Labs.

Let me know if you need any more details

thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Jan 22, 2008 1:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I really appreciate your guidence. Thanks.

But meanwhile I was more keen on knowing how depth the training is? i.e. is it just to give the basic knowledge on how to startup with XI or do they have enough concentration on helping out to define practical scenarios which are used in current industry.

Also, do they help in the training to work on interfacing with different types of scenarios connecting using different adapters like FTP, file, HTTP, HTTPS etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This training includes the practicals with various scenarios like,

File to File, Idoc to file, RFC to SOAP and many more. BPM scenarios and many complicated mappings etc.

Atleast you will get the practicals with mostly of all the adapters.

But it again depends how will you explore yourself in it. this training will show you the way to achive the knowledge of it. It's your responsiblity to explore your self. If you can do this..then sky will be the limit...

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Jan 22, 2008 1:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I undertook the TBIT40 and have now worked as an XI Constultant for over 3 years. Currently working on my third major project

As long as the tutor is good, and sticks to the material, you should find the course to be interesting.