cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forms(SAPScript-ABAP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I got an assignment, one adobe form which is getting copy from standard form(MEDRUCK) is attached with standard program(SAPFM06P).But they want sapscript form rather using adobe form .

Could u give right suggestion how to manage this within 2/3 days without disturbing driver program?

How it can call the new windows,If we are supposed to go for design new form and add some new windows.

Pls send a sample driver program to call new windows. Pls take it as urgent.

I will reward for useful answers.

Thx in Adv.

Bapi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for response..

but i also want to know that if i copy MEDRUK to ZMEDRUK and change layout with adding some windows and elements.

How do standard program call that new windows and elements?

Thx in Adv.

Bapi

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BB

No need to edit driver program .....and no need for elements(/E)....

if the fields u want to print are related to already existing fields then no need for /E..

or if the new fields are from same structure/table from where other fields are coming then no need for /E....jst write the new fields in the new created windows as usual....

if new fields are not in those structure/tables then u have to write a routine in the script window and write a ROUTINE PROGRAM IN SE38......and fatch the data and pass it to the script.....

thnx

Rohit

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

wts the update

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey..

u can call ur standard program with ur Z script using a trasaction NACE.

try it ..u will get it..

regds,

jigar patel

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BB

first of all u have to copy the standard script into z....

then do the editing.....add /remove the necessary/unnecessary windows, fields,....

if the fields u want in ur form already exist in the standard form then jst rearrange the positions as per ur requirement....

if u hav fields which are not thr in the standard form then u hav to write a routine call in script itself......and the write a routine program in se38.....

thnx

rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The one way of doing it is copying the script to a zscript and do the modifications and assign the zscript to output type.

Please Reward Points,

Viswam.