cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to scan virus when I upload or download a file through NWDI DCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,everyone

In my project, I create a dc that implements file upload and download. Although the project works well, I want to make the project be able to scan virus when upload and download. I don't know how to go ahead, would you please give me a help? Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,everyone

how can I get the JavaDocs about com.sap.security.core.server.vsi.api ? Thank you !

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for helping me. But why can't I go through the link "https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/oss_notes/sdn_oss_bc_sec/~form/handler", Thank you again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That link points you to the Note 817623.

I think you can search for this note in the marketplace.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, I have a try. Thank you !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyappparaj,

I have already read the documents about virus scan. I still have some doubt, so I just wanna ask you for some ideas.

Here I write down my opinion about virus scan in a web dynpro project. I think there are two steps in general. First, config the J2EE engine in the visual administrator (creating adapter, defining groups, providers and profiles included); Second, create a web dynpro project, which implements files upload and download, virus scan as well. When it performs virus scan, we can use "com.sap.security.core.server.vsi.api".

I don't know whether I have a correct opinion, hope to hear your advices. Thank you!