cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management authorisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

In credit management for relesing the blocked sales orders using vkm3. This authorisation I want to give plant wise. Please let me know which authorisation object have to use.

Please let me know what are all other alternatives criterias available for giving authorisation to the vkm3

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

You have to maintain authorization profile in User profile (SU01) in profile tabs. In order to know which authorization object controls the VKM3 transaction code consult your Basis consultant and maintain the profile with the users whom you want to clear documents through VKM3.

Reward points if helps you.

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

we use VKM1 to release sales orders blocked for credit.

in credit management, the authorization objects are risk category, credit representative group, customer credit group and credit control area. so you need to map these objects so that they will conform to your plants.

hope this helped.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you explain little bit elabaratedly.

Here for eg: I have 10 Plants, 3 Plant needs to relese by one person say A and 4 Plants relesed by Person B and remaining 3 released by anather Person c.

Now Please let me know How I have to use credit reprasentative group or any other field.

Please consider this as a urgent requirement.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you can do is create three credit control areas on the basis of plants. It will be a logical association and not sumthing done in the system. Maintain the settings of credit management on the basis of this and assign the authorisations.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again, friend.

let us use Credit Representative Group, as an example...

let us use your example, that person A releases orders that are sourced from Plants 1, 2 and 3. person B releases orders that are sourced from Plants 4, 5, 6 and 7. lastly, person C releases orders that are sourced from Plants 8, 9 and 10.

you then define credit representative groups (for example: z01, z02 and z03). these will be assigned to your customer credit accounts using FD32. you do not assign the credit representative groups to the Plants. however, you can set the relationships indirectly by doing the following:

z01 - assigned to credit masters of customers who place their orders with Plants 1, 2 and 3.

z02 - assigned to credit masters of customers who place their orders with Plants 4, 5, 6 and 7.

z03 - assigned to credit masters of customers who place their orders with Plants 8, 9 and 10.

after doing this, you now work with the BASIS consultant and set up authorizations.

person A, with role/profile Z_RELEASE_A is authorized only for credit representative group z01.

person B, with role/profile Z_RELEASE_B is authorized only for credit representative group z02.

person C, with role/profile Z_RELEASE_C is authorized only for credit representative group z03.

now, when persons A to C execute VKM1, each will be able to release orders only within the limitations set in authorization.

there are other ways of achieving the same result. above is just one.

hope this helped.

regards and thanks for your reward consideration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friends thanks for your valuable inputs,

Please let me know is it possible to maintain Business area wise.

thanks in advance.

madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again, friend.

business area can also be used as authorization object, but not specifically for credit management. it all depends on how you map organizational units in SAP to suit your needs.

good luck and regards!