Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager SP level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am a new comer in this field..

Pls guide me how to know what is the SP level of my solution Manager 4.0 SR1. How can I find the same ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

There are two ways to know the current SP level

1. Hit t Code SPAM click on package level & note the component and support package.

Compare this with SP stack on http://service.sap.com/swdc -> SAP support packages -> support package stacks

2. You will get the same information from system -> status -> SAP system data -> Component version -> component information, this will also display the component and support package, You need to compare this with support pack on http://service.sap.com/swdc -> SAP support packages -> support package stacks

Depend on your SAP version, you need to select the SP stack of the current version you are using & compare it with your existing SP components.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

How can i determine if all relevant Security Patches have been applied in the solution manager.

kindly guide.

thanks in advance.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi, Please check ST level. Regards, Harsh

rahul_yedapally
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Arun

rahul_yedapally
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

To know your SP level , please check ST Component level

Thanks,

Rahul Yedapally

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Mine shows as below, does it mean 7.1 SP04 ?

Thanks

Arun Chanda

0 Kudos

Hi

I am having tough time finding the SP level for Solution Manager, attached the image from System-->Status, can you please let me know what support pack is installed ? Thanks in Advance.

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

It would be best to ask this as a new question, rather than appending it on one that is already answered and 7 years old. Instead, reference this thread to show that you searched and checked it out, but that it didn't resolve your question.

Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to find SP level by comparing it with the stacks. It was SP06