cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

images in self defined logon screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have changed the settings in the system logon screen and added a image for the header. The image is a mime object of the same webdynpro component.

Now when I logon to the webdynpro application I am asked to enter a password for seeing the logon screen.

The image should be the problem because when I press the cancel button of the first logon screen I get the webdynpro logon screen without my image.

Does anybody know what my mistake is?

regards

stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

This is caused by a service which provides the mime objects.

This also a service in transaction SICF.

Where have you stored the image you are displaying?

You should activate the corresponding PUBLIC service and provide it with a userid and password to ensure that you don't need to logon.

Regards,

Jos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jos,

thanks for your answer, I have stored the image in the same application which is in: /sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/.

No I found a service called mimes (with the description: Web Dynpro: Placeholder for MIME Objects) located in: /sap/public/bc/webdynpro/.

But what do I have to do know? In SE80 - Mime repository there is the folder /sap/public/bc/.

Do I now have to attach a folder 'webdynpro' put the mime there and then activate the above mentioned service and provide it with user and pw?

regards

stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well you just struck the curious part.

If you create a folder in your mime repository this will not create a service.

Weird, but true.

Just try to add a userid and password in service mimes ( in /sap/public/bc/webdynpro/ ).

I remember i had some problems with that too and finally added the mimes under /sap/bc/bsp/sap/public/ in my own folder.

After that i provided a userid and password for the according service: PUBLIC (in /sap/bc/bsp/sap/).

That last thing works great. So if my first option doesn't work, go for the second one!

Good luck!

Jos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jos,

thanks again. As this effect only happens once a day (I think he is caching the pw) I will try your proposals tomorrow and an thursday. I will post the result (and points) then.

regards

stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok good luck!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jos,

I have tried it in another system and your second way worked out very good.

Thanks a lot.

regards

stefan

Answers (0)