cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

password protected file server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Here i am dealing with File - Xi- BAPI. here i am aware of taking a file which is present in FTP server. but in this scenario the file server is

PASSWORD protected. i am not aware of how to take a file from it . please help me in this scenario. more over please gimme a detailed answer...if provided screenshots it will be more and more help ful.

Thanks ,

Ramana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Uncheck the checkbox "Anonymous Login". And then it ll ask for username and password.

Under "FTP Connection Parameters"

● To log on anonymously, select Anonymous Login. Otherwise, enter the following:

○ User Name

Enter a valid user name for the FTP server.

○ Password with confirmation

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

I am not sure if you are looking for any other password protections because if file adapter you have the provision to specify the UserName and Passwords for autheticated file processing.

Make surer to have the Read/Write permissions to that USERID and password.

You can provide it in File adapter.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks prateek and swarup for ur quick replies....... actually i forget to check the options in file adapter any way thanks for ur quick replies which saved most of my valuable time ..here i am giving points to both of you....