cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new bar code technology changing height of bar code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I have a barcode in smartforms with the new bar code technology. It has automaticly the height of 20 mm.

Allas I need accordig to certain standards a barcode withe the height of 32 mm. I do not have any clue how to change the height of the bar code. I hope some of you do.

Thanls in advance,

JP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Transaction: SMARTSTYLES and give your Stylename

Changing Font Size:

Select your Character Format

Select Font tab

Here you can specify required Font Family, Font Size, Font Style and Color.

Note:

If you want to change width of the window where you print barcode, that you have to take in the Smartform itself.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Allas, this doesn't affect the hight of the bar code, I can change any font and font size I want but this doesn't do the trick for me.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru's,

I finally solved my problem. It appears the in TC se73 the F1 doesn't show the proper help text when you create a new technology bar code. Also if you change the hight of the bar code in se73 is doesn't show this change in TC smartform smartstyles if you select the changed barcode...it stays on 50mmm-20mm.

In note 645158 the parameters are described correctly. and show how you can change the hight of the barcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi blom,

to have different size for barcode,

in smart styles, in character formats, if u create a node "c1" a character format, there in standard settings tab u can have bar code details. at barcode name u can have a drop down list from which u can select one.

if u select one for example: BC_EAN8

below it shows its height & width.

so check the barcode which have ur required size. apply that one.

hope this can help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The point is that if I make a barcode new technology I can't give in the height of the barcode as I could do using the old way. if I create a barcode new technology 128 it gives me not the opportunity to set the height I want and it, in our system, creates a height of 20mm, so I will never be able to choose a barcode with the correct hight if I can't set the height creating the barcode new technology