cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the restriction when create SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,friends,

In these case, one material can only sold to one country,as the example, A just can sold to UK, so when the French customer need it ,I can't create the SO for it. Can someone tell me how to do it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make use of the material exclusion/listing functionality. In that go to material exclusion determination procedure B00001. For the condition type B001 assign access sequence which has the condition table with access Country or Sales org. Then assign this procedure to your document type.

Once you do this maintain the condition record based on country or sales org and materia in VB01. This will solve your problem.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

Try to use Material listing and Exclusion for this requirement as the other two told you. This is the only best option for you.

thanks

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use listing/exclusion concept....rather listing

->create a condition table having selling plant and destination country along with material code ie MATNR

->use this condition table for listing conditon type A001

->assign the procedure to ur sales doc type.

maintain condition type using VB01 , for a combination of plant and destination country and list all the materials that should be sold to that perticular destination country...material which u will not list, for those... system will throw u an error saying material not listed and u wont be able to save sales order

I hope his will resolve ur issue

Regards

Jagdish