cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Deploying ADS_SAP SP15.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am getting this error while deploying ADS_SAP component on a Standalone java 640.

"Starting Deployment of DocumentServicesLicenseManager

Aborted: development component 'DocumentServicesLicenseManager'/'com.adobe'/'Adobe Systems'/'700.20050511160929.198898':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Exception in operation update with application com.adobe/DocumentServicesLicenseManager.. Reason: com/sap/jmx/monitoring/api/StateValue; nested exception is: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/jmx/monitoring/api/StateValue

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment of DocumentServicesLicenseManager finished with Error (Duration 1593 ms)

"

The offline component(ADS_SAPOFF) went of well without any errors

Regards

Sarin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the error trace, it is clear that the deployment of ADSSAPOFF<SP>_<Patch level>.SCA went fine.

Now restart the J2EE engine in order to synchronize necessary files from J2EE engine database to the file system.

Then deploy ADSSAP<SP>_<Patch level>.SCA.

Please ensure the SP level is same for both the SCAs.

Hope this fixes the issue !

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello srinivas

Thanks for the reply. I have already tried restarting the J2EE instance and also restarted the server. But the error persists.

SArin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Undeploy the ADSSAPOFF<SP>_<Patch level>.SCA.

2. Restart the server.

3. Deploy the ADSSAP<SP>_<Patch level>.SCA

If problem still persists, reply with details on your system landscape (OS, NW Version, DB etc)

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srini

I tried restarting the j2ee engine and also restarted the whole server. But the error seems to persists.

I had earlier tried to deploy ADS_SAP first but that too ended with same error. But as per Note 914561 it is clearly mentione d that you should deloy ADS_SAPOFF first and then ADS_SAP.

Kindly suggest a solution.

Regards

Sarin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to be a problem with the source file. The only solution left is,

1. First undeploy them.

2. Download the relevant .zip file containing those SCA files again from http://service.sap.com/swdc

3. Deploy in the sequence, ADS_SAPOFF first. Restart server and then ADS_SAP.

Hope this helps !

Regards

Srinivasan T

PS : Reward points if my answers are helpful !