cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Stuck in NDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I have a J2EE Enterprise App Project in NDS. I am able to create ear file, deploy to my local J2EE engine. But the last time I deployed, the "Deploy Output View" stuck at the log "<b>Created a temporary copy: ....ear[more]</b>" and doesn't move. However, when I try to access the application through browser, I am able to see my application deployed. This means, only NDS updated with deployment status? or something wrong with SDM?

But since, the deployment is stuck in NDS. I cannot right click on ear and say "Deploy to J2EE Engine" as its now shaded. So, I have to restart NDS and J

I tried restarting J2E engine but I still have the same problem, this time when I deploy, it fails with <b>Deployment Aborted</b> and details say

<b>

Deployment exception : Server localhost did not accept login request as apiadmin on port 50018 - Cannot log in. There are already active sessions:

Session id 0 / An administrator logged in via API /

Inner exception was :

Server Localhost did not accept login request as apiadmin on port 50018 - Cannot log in. There are already active sessions:

Session id 0 / An administrator logged in via API /

</b>

Any solutions?

Thanks and I appreciate ur time,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it working after restart of NDS and J2E engine. But still haven't found a proper resolution to this problem.

When I had the problem, I tried to open up SDM (RemoteGui.bat) and then it doesn't allow my to login, saying "Another session open... "

Thanks,

Kiran

0 Kudos

I had the same problem "another session open" some time ago, what I did was:

I opened webbrowser, navigated to the /irj folder ( on server (e.g. http://localhost:50000/irj).

Then I discovered that I was logged in for some reason and logged out. After that it just worked fine.

Alternative is to restart the server instance.

Hope that helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

When you get this problem check the following.

1) Is someone else is deploying their application on the same server?

2) Has someone logged into SDM using remotegui or telnet?

3) If you are sure that its not the case, then you can restart your SDM using NWDS. Goto J2EE engine view. Right click on SDM and say Restart Process.

Now you should be able to Deploy Again.

Regards,

Shubham