cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proxy-xi-webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a synchronous scenario (proxy-xi-webservice) where I got to send the request from proxy to particular webservice (one webservice out of available 3 webservices) on the basis of target URL which is available in the payload. Once we route the request to the particular webservice, the response should be routed back to proxy through XI. Is this scenario possible without BPM ?? Can we do this scenario by using logical routing (through context objects) ?? Is there any other alternative solution available to this problem ??

Thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible without BPM

Use adapter specific message attributes. See this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/29/5bd93f130f9215e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prateek,

I won't think so dynamically passing the URL is possible. Have u tried this option before?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj !

I am not stick to dynamically passing the URL. If we keep this option side for the time being is there any other way to achieve my requirement ??

thanks

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek !

I didn't found any relevant information in the link that you have given.

thanks

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If your question is there is any way to sned the request to a webservice through and get back the response in the proxy?

Yes, You can do that

Yuga

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have nt tried this option practically, but logically it should work. There doesnt seem to be any problem in configuring this. But as mentioned, there could be a bug, so start looking for options.

Why not use the conditional receiver determination. Ur scenario should work with it. But if the condition is true for more than one cases, then error ll b thrown as the sync msg can't be branched

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (0)