cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in soap to rfc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

while checking the result in altovaxmlspy i m getting the following error "(122) JCO_ERROR_CONVERSION: Date '12/20/2002' has a wrong format at field FLIGHTDATE: Unparseable date: "12/20/2002"" . The BAPI being used is SXIDEMO_AIRL_FLIGHT_CHECKAVAIL.

The date format visible in fldate field of SFLIGHT table is MM/DD/YYYY and while mapping in IR the source date format is dd/mm/yyyy and target format taken is mm/dd/yyyy.

pl help how to rectify the error in order to see the proper result

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shazia ,

you can directly use this date format for your

BAPI is SXIDEMO_AIRL_FLIGHT_CHECKAVAIL.

format should be :

YYYYMMDD like 20080122 for your BAPI.

this will not send any error cause this format is understandable by SAP System where your BAPI resides.

thanx and regards

HONEY GYANANI

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The date should be sent in dd/mm/yyyy as it is specified in ur source structure. Now the conversion can be made using standard function like DateTrans.

But the target date u mentioned is mm/dd/yyyy. Make sure that the RFC accepts the date in this format.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek

Date conversion while mapping has been done using std function " Date Trans" only.

" But the target date u mentioned is mm/dd/yyyy. Make sure that the RFC accepts the date in this format."

The crux of the matter is that i m unable to make sure the above quoted point . Pl help how to ensure whether the RFC accepts the date in this format .

Rgds

Edited by: shazia seemin on Jan 22, 2008 7:44 AM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just run the RFC at the R3 system directly sm37 -> choose ur RFC -> Run (F8). There try with different optiond mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy and u ll come to know the result

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I checked using SE37 directly in the ECC and the mm/dd/yyyy format is working fine , i tried the same format in for testing in the altovaxmlspy editor but this time again the same error is coming but the date mentioned is other than what i had put

"Date '04/02/1997' has a wrong format at field FLIGHTDATE: Unparseable date: "04/02/1997""

Data i put for testing was carrid:sq,connid:0026 fldate:02/28/1995, but the error is as above , pl help

rgds

0 Kudos

Hi Shazia,

Try putting Date without / may be this is problem,because sometimes this format gives error.

Regards,

Amit