Did you mean: 

Change the tax code for Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear all

I want to know that how

to change the tax code

for paticular billing document this i want for below reason

My Invoice made on 25.12.2007 and some good return on 2.1.2008 .During period After JAN -2008 tax strcuture is changed

So I change the master in VK12 now i want to make credit noe with same invoice referrance (with same pricing & tax)

I try for 'create with referrance' but it won't work

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1318783
Participant

while creating credit note ,there is a field Pricing date,in that specify the old date,so that it will pick the old pricing and taxes.

hope it will solve the problem

regards,

cherukuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I change The Pricing date tax is changed in order but not in Billing Doc as I check the anlasys of item tax is pick ed from 'Service randered Date' Which is current in billing doc

Pl Guide how to change sevice randerd dat in billing doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didnt get what exactly is the requirement...but i assume u need to fetch old pricing and tax

in VF01...u can give Serv.rendered date and pricing date in past to capture old pricing and billing date as current to post in accounting in current date

Regards

Jagdish

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Pls cancel the old billing and again create billing with the changed pricing .

hope this will solve ur problem.

Reward points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks Mr .Jagdish

My Problem is solved due to changing the Service randered date in VF01 & I also understand the use of Sevice randered date

Mangesh Kulkarni

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all. I am working with smartforms, where i get the ordr no., customer no. and all from related tables. But the billing address that it prints is the same even if cust code changes. I want the billing address to change as well. Please, any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

...Vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

chqange the copy control settings and do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Kulkarni,

It may be useful to explore the standard functionality of 'invoice correction request', which refers the original billing document and posts a value for difference found on the date as applied (pricing or service rendered).

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

Have you tried to make use of update functionality in the credit note - bill document. With in the billing functionality either try with Pricing Type 'B' - Carry out new pricing or 'G' - Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine the taxes.

The update functionality is available at header and item levels once you get in to conditions tab page.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar