cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purpose of multiple configuration profiles for a configurable object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know the purpose of having multiple profiles for a single configurable object.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paturi,

There are different types of profiles in variant configuration,It depends on the business scenario as to what you. You can find more details on profiles on help.sap.com...Three main types are

Order BOM.

Production/Planned Order

SET profile..

You can select the profile of you own choice when creating the sales order.

Hope this information helps.

Regards

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

There are few issues which are concerning over the last few days.

1. People are putting forward the questions for which they could get answers in the help.

2. In return to that people are looking for T-Shirts and doing the cut copy paste of the help and asking for reward points.

3. Some peopel are taking funny examples as Bra. Even if the user is working in that industry as he is quoting the example he could have very well changed it to some other product. I am not against these examples but when asking in professional forum these examples look real ugly and we dont act now it will become another yahoo SD forum or sapfan club.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chakradhar,

I completely agree. We would highly appreciate if you could send me an example of these forums so we could take immediate action.

Many Thanks

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

Here are the details and also request you to send a personalized mail to all the top mover (that is the people have have scored the higher points) not to propogate the idea of copy and paste. And suggest them to be the mentors of this form and to give a professional touch. :

Kind Regards

Chakradhar