cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Composer + NW04 SP Stack 14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Has anyone install the latest release of VC? It was supposed to be in NW04 SP Stack 14. However, I am not able to locate the software. I read that it was available as addon to EP, does it mean we have to upgrade portal to stack 14 and VC will be installed as well? Or has the new VC release been delayed?

Thanks,

- Wee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have upgraded my NW04 SP13 to SP14 and got the message about Visual Composer add-ons may not have been deployed.

How can I get the Visual Composer SP14 add-ons?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mario,

In one of your previous posts (see ) you've said it will be available with SP14. But now we see that it will only be available to some pilot customers. If it is a part of SP14, how can it be provided seperately to some pilot customers ?

Regards

Ahmet

Former Member
0 Kudos

The development was done with the timeline of SPS14. But the pieces for the "Preliminary Version of VC" are shipped only separately for a handful of pilot customers.

You have to understand that delivery schedules change and during the development (with target SPS14) the decision was made to ship only to pilots. This way we can better handle potential problems and improve the quality for mass shipment middle of next year.

Mario

former_member188977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mario and SAP team in general:

I'm waste a lot of time trying to do something that with the new version is easy.

I have been a free beta tester to the VC6

in fact, everytime I'm finding new errors and limitations, but the answer is "this issue is solved in the new release"

Why can't we be a pilot customers ?

What do we need ?

kyubong_jun
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just extracted SAP NW04 SPS14 files,I founded .sda files relevant to visualcomposer in EP6PORTAL14_0-20000394.SAR.

I assume that it is answer to your question.

Bye,

Lim, Chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this mean that VC has been integrated into the java engine and no longer requires IIS or just that you no longer have to specifically download the VC sdas separately?

former_member188977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all, the new version of VC isn't in SP14.

the sda include in it is the visualcomposerbikit.

VC isn't in WAS neither.

I think that will be a plug-in or I don't know...

I put this question on service marketplace.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The preliminary version of VC (which was finished parallel to NW04 SP Stack SP14) is only available for a handfull of pilot customers.

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any idea when will the new release of Visual Composer will be officially available? How do we become a pilot customer?

Thanks.