cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't post goods issue for the outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I select the indicator of GI via delivery in transport block via TCODE OPKP and assign the production profile to the work schedule view of the material master.then I create a production order for the material and release it.I do the wm material staging for the producion order via TCODE LP10,An outbound delivery was created automatically and the movement type is 261.then I pick for the delivery and confirm the transfer order.When I do the post goods issue there is a error message .

E M7 226

Update control of movement type incorrect (entry 261 X X _ _ _ V )

then I see the onlinehelp,I find the configurations are ok.

the content is following in table t345.

werks supply area material staging indicaor

1000 PVB 1310WM 1 1 wmpp 10000

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I find the attached notes below :

523509 FAQ: Control tables (no Customizing)

161729 M7226 with KZVBR=V

then I do it according with the notes 161729,then I can post goods issue correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry to reply late...got into some other issue.......yes u can use follwing tables using se16 to set the entries that u need

T156SY

T156T

T156X

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can u pls check the entry in OMJJ

for movement type 261, select folder update control...and check this

261 X X E _ _ V

where X and X are two checkboxes (i assume u need value updation) and E for field S, V for field C

I hope ur issue will be resolved, if yes reward

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank your help,but I think the system try to serach the record which is 261 X X _ _ _ V in the folder update control/wm movement type when I post goods issue,but it fail.so I want to insert a new record in it,but I can't find the 'new entry' button.So I want to know whether the system does't support it,but I find the content in the onlinehelp.so I want to know whether I did not complete all the configurations. these address are following:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/1f/7f6d36f74c7505e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/1f/7f6d36f74c7505e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

Edited by: xin chao on Jan 22, 2008 7:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy 261 to new mvt type....and then add

U might need to create for 262 as well for return in such scenario

U can involve MM consultant and pls let us know for any other information

Regards

jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to copy 261 to a new movement type 926 via omjj.but I can not insert 996 X X _ _ _ v in the Update contorl of the movement type 996.so I want to know why the sytem search the record 261 X X _ _ _ V when I post goods issue.