cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new field in an existing condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have an existing condition table for material exclusion with the combination of Plant and material.

Is it possible to change this table and add a field of division also?

Regards,

Ronnie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronald

did this question is solved ? if yes please reply how you have managed this ? as i also stuck in the same question ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c8/1989e443b111d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

go through this link and reward the points if it is helpful for u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The optimzed solution is to better create a new sequence of fields including the division, so that a new condition table is created based on the key combination or access sequence.

You can add a new field to an existing condition table using APPEND structure facility in Se11. But once on activating the table, how will this division field get populated in the table.

But whereas if you create a new key combination, the data for this condition tables will automatically gets filled up while creating master data thro VK11.

So, its better to go for a new access sequence combination

as a new table is created for this key combinations.

Regards,

JLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

The method suggested by you is working if I have to create a new table. However, my requirement is to change an existing table.

In change mode the system is not allowing me to select any additional field from the field catalog.

Regards,

Ronnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible, but if you are using std. table don't change copy it and add from field status maintenance..

Regards,

Srikanthraj