cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying a web dynpro component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All..

I want to copy the web dynpro component. I have saved it as local object.It contains two windows and some four views.When i try to copy this component, it is getting copied, but when i try to create the "web dynpro application" of it, it is asking for "Interface View " and plug name . If i press f4 it shows "The Web Dynpro component "name of component" does not contain

interface views"

Plz help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muzammil Bichoo ,

when you copy the wda component, it will be copied and will be in active state, once all the components are activated means, windows, views, everything will be available.

now create application for your component, if you have more than one window(interface view) select the one which you need for the application.

Regards

Sarath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bichoo........

before creating the application.... just activate the component... even if it shows someerrors... give activate anyway... now create the application.... interface views will be present in the search help.

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Thanks a lot. itz working now. I activated the component first and then i was able to create the web dynpro application.

Thanks again....