cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Mapping - Mass replication and Integration Directory interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

The following question is often approched in this forum but answer is never cleary provided. Thus I'm sorry to ask it again.

We are using Value Mapping mass data replication using special interface provided by XI. We can easily see results in cache using Cache Monitoring tool in RWB.

My question is :

Is it possible to see and then to maintain such data (mass replicated) using Integration directory (Tools > Value Mapping menu)

In this menu, we don't see our loaded data.

How to do this ?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jean,

a) we created a csv table and uploaded it into "imported archive".

Than read the file in a udf.

b) you could create a custom-table in ABAP stack and read the table

c) you could create the table anywhere else where the mapping-lookup api is approbriate. Than in UDF make the lookup.

Regards Mario

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SP 21 on XI3.0 provides a set of API's that should allow us to build such custom screens. Havent laid my hands on these API's yet but I do think something of this sort should be available.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean-Charles !

We also use VMR, and we find no way to access the cache data from Integration Directory. I think that by design this is not possible.

Value Mapping Replication for Mass Data

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/2a/9d2891cc976549a9ad9f81e9b8db25/frameset.htm

You cannot display the replicated value mapping data in the Integration Directory user interface (see Displaying/Editing the Value Mapping Table) since the original runtime data is stored in the application from which the data is copied. The value mappings created in this way using the user interface of the Integration Directory are just one of many possible sources of data.

Regards,

Matias.

ps: please award points if helpful