cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Importing Adaptive RFC Model: Missing R3NAME ASHOST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I get the following error when importing an adaptive RFC model to a Web Dynpro Component:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: Missing R3NAME=... or ASHOST=... in connect_param in RfcOpenEx

It imports the model and creates all the classes, but it gives the following error if I try to run the application:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: CPIC-CALL: CMRCV on convId: 00701236 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR connection to partner '10.10.1.26:3300' broken TIME Thu Nov 15 12:07:57 2007 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 38 RC -6 MODULE nixxi.cpp LINE 4055 DETAIL NiIRead SYSTEM CALL recv COUNTER 3

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJRfc.java:455)

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc$Client.execute(MiddlewareJRfc.java:1442)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3979)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3416)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Repository.execute(JCO.java:20471)

... 37 more

The thing is, I've already imported other RFC's from the same R/3 system, using the same configuration parameters and the same JCO destinations and they all work fine. Any suggestions please? Thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was my host file wasn't properly configured on my machine. Thanks for replying.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the connection parameters of your backend.

Normally when you import the RFC it shows the connection details which are configured in the SAP Logon.

Try connecting from SAP logon and see it works or not.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check out for any changes in the SLD by your administrator.