cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger OFTP/ ISDN adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone have an experience with configuring OFTP_ISDN adapter from Seeburger? I have a problem to configure an inbound channel (Sender) when the same dataset name can come from four different ISDN numbers (One MAIN ISDN MSN and three SUB ISDN MSN ). I can't use four channels because of conflict with the same dataset name and I don't know how to configure using one channel. Any help appreciated. Points rewarded. Pls urgent.

Regards,

Pavol Suba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member611938
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Pavol,

if you use the MAIN ISDN MSN in the field it should be working for all the different ISDN numbers. The Seeburger adapter is not checking what number you are calling from.

Regards,

Tommy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tommy,

This is not true because when I tried it with MAIN ISDN number I did not receive any message. But when I tried it with the one I found in an ISDN router log I did recieve the message. Anyway I resolved it using multiple numbers separated by semicolon. But now I'm facing another issue with EERP. I'm not able to receive or send EERP for some partners, it only works for some of them and it's strange because the settings are the same. (Except specific OFTP session settings of course). Don' t you have any similar experience?

Regards,

Pavol

former_member611938
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Pavol,

yes we have the same problem both on inbound and outbound messages. This usally means that the partner don't handle the EERP's. On those partners we have checked/unchecked the the option "Do not send EERP's" under "Transfer" in the CC.

//Tommy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavol!

I don't have experience with this one, but only idea:

What about different dataset names? You will use the same structure, jsut with other names.

Or, what about creating 4 virtual sender services using the same structure?

You can also try to contact Seeburger company for a technical help. They're very friendly and helpful.

Peter

p.s. Ze zdravim v ceskom Nesse ak s tym fakt nemozes pohnut a chce sa ti, posli mi screenshoty CC do mailu (opytaj sa J dikana na moj mail). Robil som od Seeburgra AS2, tak mozno sa to bude podobat, mozno nie.. skusit mozme