Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Urgent : problem on Bapisfldst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the following error ...

-

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDTypeNotFoundException: type extern:com.sap.model.examples.types.IFlightsModel:com.sap.model.examples.types.Bapisfldst could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: failed to create provider: null

-

Infactt, I am unable to find the plugin com.sap.model.* in the system.

Do we have to import these classes from somewhere? Please assist in this matter.

Regards,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm back again....my problem still remains:

that little gray diamond is next to my JCo (web dynpro content administrator, my app, JCo tab). Besides, the create, preview, edit, test and remove actions are not available. I red a lot and I couldn't find anything about that gray diamond and what causes it, less I found how to fixes it.

My LSD have the correct URL.

I'm working with the back-end minisap 6.20 and sap 6.40 TRIAL where I deploy my app.

I try to create a JCO from cero and no matters how I named it, when I push next,it always tell me:

"Please choose another name for the new JCo destination. The defined name 'name' is used in the LSD"

what is wrong, because I'm creating it at the moment.

If I try to "copy it from an existing JCo destination" it throws me a "null pointer exception"

¿Could it be a restriction of the trial version 640?

Please I need help.

Someone kindness and helpful there?

Ravi may be...?

Thanks a lot for your time.

R.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RS

I dont know about the trial version. But by your error it seems like there is some problem with the trial version.

Did you grant permissions in the SLD data supplier using Visual Administrator.

By the way what is LSD?

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi !!!

I hope you're having a good time.

Ops! My mistake LSD = SLD, I wrote fast and switch the letters, sorry.

I keep on looking and I found that I must set up the SLD INSIDE THE MINISAP, that's the reason for the gray color. The transactions is RZ70.

As I don't know exactly with what fill the options... I will keep on looking. It seems that the SLD must be set point to point, by that I mean: at the back-end (miniwas 620) and at the server too (was 640). It sounds logic ¿isn't it?.

If I go on the wrong way or if somebody thinks that might help me....here I am to read and try to make the whoole thing work.

Have a nice day.

Keep in touch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!!

I can't run my app (Example: Creating a web dynpro application accesing ABAP functions).

I will be very greatfull if someone tell me what is happening. While I'm developing I can connect to my was 6.20 to see de bapis and other stuff, to use on my program, but once I deploy the app and try to test it... this is what it drops:

Error stacktrace:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDTypeNotFoundException: type extern:com.sap.test.flights.model.types.FlightsModel:com.sap.test.flights.model.types.Bapisfldst could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException:

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.datatypes.core.DataTypeBroker.getStructure(DataTypeBroker.java:297)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:753)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:761)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Context.init(Context.java:40)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:199)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getCustomControllerInternal(Component.java:433)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getMappableContext(Component.java:371)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getMappableContext(Component.java:400)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.MappingInfo.init(MappingInfo.java:138)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:746)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Context.init(Context.java:40)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:199)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.getView(ViewManager.java:540)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.bind(ViewManager.java:398)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.getView(ViewManager.java:555)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.bindRoot(ViewManager.java:422)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.init(ViewManager.java:130)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.InterfaceView.initController(InterfaceView.java:41)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:200)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.displayToplevelComponent(ClientComponent.java:134)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.init(ClientApplication.java:374)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.execute(WebDynproMainTask.java:593)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.executeTasks(AbstractClient.java:59)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientManager.doProcessing(ClientManager.java:249)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doWebDynproProcessing(DispatcherServlet.java:154)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:116)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doGet(DispatcherServlet.java:48)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:385)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:263)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:340)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:318)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:821)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:239)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:92)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:147)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:162)

Caused by: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException:

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.datatypes.core.DataTypeBroker$1.fillSldConnection(DataTypeBroker.java:89)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.ProviderFactory.internalResolveLogicalNameToJCODestination(ProviderFactory.java:408)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.ProviderFactory.resolveLogicalNameToJCODestination(ProviderFactory.java:354)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.ProviderFactory.internalGetProvider(ProviderFactory.java:215)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.ProviderFactory.getProvider(ProviderFactory.java:180)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdDictionaryPool.getProvider(DdDictionaryPool.java:78)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdDictionaryPool.getDictionary(DdDictionaryPool.java:64)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdDictionaryPool.getDictionary(DdDictionaryPool.java:39)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdBroker.getDataType(DdBroker.java:149)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdBroker.getStructure(DdBroker.java:180)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.datatypes.core.DataTypeBroker.getStructure(DataTypeBroker.java:295)

... 44 more

I found at "How to Use the Web Dynpro Content Administrator.pdf" a good place to look for my mistake. But a big question appeared:

Once I get in the Web Dynpro Content Administrator and found my deplyed app I found this two JCo:

WD_MODELDATA_DEST

WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST

Witch status was a little grey diamond, or something like that. ¿Can somebody tell me what is happening with this Jco?

The page 27 of the pdf mentioned before, was different in my IDE SAP Developer Studio, the only option, by default, that give me was to choose between WD_MODELDATA_DEST and

WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST. I have two fields that must be fill to pass to the next dialog box or finished the creation RFC model.

THANKS A LOT for your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R.S

Well you are not able to run it because your JCO Destination names are not the correct ones for this example.

The names "WD_MODELDATA_DEST" and "WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST" are the default models.

For the flight Example the Model names used are different. Please read the PDF for the Model names. If i remember its something like

"WD_FLIGHT_MODELDATA" and "WD_FLIGHT_RFC_METADATA" . Just check for those names.

Configure these 2 destinations names in your WebDynpro Content Administrator.

Reimport the models at design time using these 2 names. Then rebuild and deploy. Your problem will be solved.

P.S : The problem you are getting is because the BAPI metadata information is fetched from R/3 at runtime using the destination names you used to import your RFC models. If the RFC destination names used at design time and the ones configured in your WebDynpro Content Administrator differ then you will get this error.

Let me know if you require more information.

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks to our crystal ball, could guess what you have done with the flight tutorial Just kidding.

Could you please go to the content administrator and check your connection (model data and meta data connection)? If they are not set up already, please do so.

Hope that helps!

Karin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karin,

I have set up the JCos. The main problem witht he JCos is .. They are normal JCos. I believe one of them should be of type "Dictionary MetaData". But, when I try to make the JCo of type "Dictionary Metadata" it throws an error "RFC_COMMUNICATION_ERROR". I also changed the services file adding the new entry for my SAP system like sapmsDEV 3600/tcp ... still no luck ...

I have a defined RFC destination (SAPSLDAPI), which is given in J2EE server under cluster -> JCo RFC Model as well. When I test from SAP, this RFC destination works well. I have defined other settings in SAP.

But dunno whats happening !!!

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

the destination for retrieving the metadata <b>has to be a MessageServer destination</b> or you will fail. AFAIK, you can't even assign an AppServer destination for metadata retrieval in the WD content admin.

The destination has to be defined in the System Landscape Directory (SLD) to be able to select it in the content admin.

It's very simple to find out, which properties you have to define, if you have a SAPGUI installed, which accesses the desired system <b>via MessageServer</b>. Look at the saplogon.ini file in your windows-directory. Message server name, system number etc. are listed there.

Or, alternatively, contact you local SAP sysadmin to get the correct properties.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan

htammen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I do have problems creating the JCO Connection for a Web Dynpro app.

I defined a BC Message Server instance in SLD and set the following properties:

Name, Caption, Hostname, Messageport and Servicename

When I try to create a JCO Connection in Web Dynpro Content Administrator and select the defined Message Server at the summary page of the wizard the "Message Server Connection" fields are empty.

If I then click "Finish" I get the error message:

Failed to create new JCO Client connection WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.sl.api.WDSystemLandscapeException: Error while obtaining JCO connection:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exception.WDRuntimeException: Failed to resolve connection parameter for WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST

Can you please help? Thanks

Helmut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helmut,

unfortunately, i'll have no system available with the necessary System Landscape definitions until the end of this week, so i can't give you a sample definition! Hopefully somebody else around here is able to provide the informations you need.

Regards

Stefan

former_member182048
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I get the same problem,

Missing entries for the Message servers and apps that are configure when in the Content Manager using the create JCO wizard. Also system defined JCO connections are not in the list.

Message server works on log on pad.

If there is a solution please let me know.

JP