cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to RFC to File Asynchronus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an a scenario that is I'm sending a request to an RFC throgh a File.. and based on that RFC will execute and it will send the results to the another file.. this is my requirement.. for this how can i approach.. (Request sending file name is different and Responce getting file is different but the RFC is the same only ..)

any body please provide me the suggestion..

Thanks

babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu!

I'm not sure, if I got it, but it's quite easy. Create a BPM with Receive step, sync sender, send step. Adapter picks up the file, sends it to bpm, this will call the RFC, and the response from RFC will be (mapped and) sent to target file adapter.

Peter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

This senario can be done in two ways using BPM and Using RFC Lookups,

Using BPM its an performance issue and maximum avoid to use it.In ur senario we can use RFC lookups,

Create an RFC Adapter.In Interfaces objects create two date types both are of file Sender file structure and receiver File structure.

In mapping u have to take sender as file and receiver as file only.In mapping u have to write RFC Lookup code were in the Code u have to call the RFC adapter and u have to pass all the incoming values into that and the responce which u will get from the UDF(RFC Lookup) Code that should be mapped to the target side file.

I have done the same senario in my project,I will work and it will be simple file to file senario were in mapping u will call RFC.

Regards,

phani

Reward points if Helpful