cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I, Shri, would like to have some suggestion about sapbi7. let me explain what i am now.

I have learnt sap bi7 by my own using some materials and internet access to sapbi7. I would like to go bit deeper in that subject ( not mean to do certificate). and also beside sap BI7 i am planning to join in other sap module which helps me in finding jobs or support my sap bi7 role and my cv.

I am comming to hyderabad for some time to spend time to learn. iam looking for institutes who provides fast track courses. if you guys have any idea could you please let me have the details with phone no. sothat i can contact them to fix time before i reach to hyderabad.

And also you experts have any suggestions for the other modules to support sap Bi7 or any other module which has got good demand. please...... let me have your valuable suggestions which shows good path for this junior.

Have a good luck

Thanks

Shri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could only suggest that based on your past experience, you can select the appropriate module. For Eg: If you have a strong Sales & Marketing Experience - opt for Sales & Distribution Module, Against Procurement - Material Management will suit the option, if an manufacturing person - Production Planning, If Finance person - Financial accounting & so on ...

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And in future, please do not use URGENT in the title. No one knows what you want

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrinu Shrivalli

Please try not to post such kind of messages on this SDN. The purpose of this site is to help if you have any issues related to subject and find solutions. There will be lot of forums which can tell you about the best institutes and so. Also, do not mention "URGENT" never for such issues as no one is sure of what you are asking.

I am not trying to say anything against you, just letting you know so that the purpose of this forum is well utilised.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam Sorry guys

Just, I was in dilema as i am leaving to hyderabad tomorrow. I won't repeat.

Best Regards,

Shri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam Sorry guys

Just, I was in dilema as i am leaving to hyderabad tomorrow. I won't repeat.

Best Regards,

Shri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shrini

Sorry for being harsh in the message....But I started using this forum and it helped me a lot in gaining the knowledge ....Though I don't have enough knowledge of giving replies for the questions....I have learnt so much by the posts or queries in the forum...

Hope you Understand....

Good Luck

Regards

Rajesh