cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customizing of Recent Notifications iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to use the "standard" Recent Notifications iView provided by the portal itself (EP 7.0 SP12). In fact I'd like to customize it a little bit.

Obviously I read several entries I could find about this subject on the sdn forums and blogs.

Till now, I was able to change the text of "Subscriptions" and "Subscribed items" links by editing subscription.xml file in etc/actioninbox. (But I can't delete one of the links. I just need to show "Subscribed items". At the end I'd like to have directly the "Subscribed items" view as notification iview...)

Also, I could change some text messages by editing the Res_*.properties file contained in the km.appl.repository.service.app.subscription_core.jar which is part of the com.sap.km.cm.repository.service.par. Then I uploaded the par again on the portal and restarted my server to make effective the changes. This has been done by following the info in [/thread/35470 [original link is broken]|/thread/35470 [original link is broken]]. And this worked.

I also tried editing the xml and xls files in etc/notifications but I got no results. They seems to not have any effect at all.

So, my requests.

I'd like e.g. to delete some columns of the Recent Notifications iView (e.g. "detail" links and "Subscription") by or change the title text of a column. Is it available any tutorial about how to create myNotification Iview? any "code sample" for this? I think I just need to have notifications related to file creation/cancellation/modification in a proper folder.

Any suggestion about the above questions will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help

From Italy

Massimiliano Turco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Massimiliano,

have you found any documentation or suggestions for your problem?

Ciao

Ray