Getting Error :IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @,

I have created new Idoc scenarion related config as follow:

Created LS

Created PORT

Created Partner profile using above port with the required Idoc

Created Distribution MOdel for the new Idoc.

But when I am executing the same I am getting error :IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS in R/3.

However I am able to post previously exiting Idoc when I added the samein the current list with new port partner profile etc.

What is the error I am not to get ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to manually import the Idoc metadata in IDX2 in XI for the Source R3 port.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @,

I have created the RFC destination and it is wroking for One Idoc and failing for the newly added Idoc in the partner profile.

I am trying to import the meta data but I am getting some error I:000 when i import it and It is not able to import the same.

Any other help on the same?

Regards

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

User ID being used in the RFC destination in XI containing the R3's user id does not have authorization to pull the Idoc metatdata from R3.

SAP Note :837595 has the list of authorizations needed to pull the Idoc metadata.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bhavesh ,

Thanks once again My user wasn't having authorisations to pull the Meta data NOw i got it and pulled the same and afetr that My idoc got posted successfully .

My prob is solved but I have one dopubt that without import of meta data also the Idoc should have been posted with meta data getting populated in XI when the first Idoc comes.Is it tht since i ddnt have author it was failing ?

Regards

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> My prob is solved but I have one dopubt that without import of meta data also the Idoc should have been posted with meta data getting populated in XI when the first Idoc comes.Is it tht since i ddnt have author it was failing ?

Yes you are right. In the runtime when XI tried to import Idoc metadat it could not due to authorizations and hence Idoc was never sent from R3 to XI.

Next time someone gets this error on the XI forum you know what the answer is.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While loading through an InfoPackage, Loading stops without bringing any records and generationg IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS in Transactional RFC.

I had to manually execute LUW in Transactional RFC to move ahead the load. When I execute it, records come in and Load is moved ahead successfully.

Is there any way of eliminating this manual intervention? Is this issue related to system performance or system statistics?

Is there any program or function module, that may eliminate this issue?

Could anyone help me out for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirm if you have added the process code for IDOC also.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check that you have created the Rfc destination or not.if not go to Tcode sm59 and create new rfc destination for your logical system.

give the new name and UID and PWD for your destination system

regards,

Navneet Sumit