Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Solution Manager on Win2003 & Oracle DB error phase 42 Config SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

DB:Oracle 10G

java version "1.4.2_16"

Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_16-b05)

I see this problem at phase 42(Configuration SLD) while installing the Solution Manager 4.0.

on sapinst.log

ERROR 2008-01-21 19:05:35

CJS-30059 Java EE Engine configuration error.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'JSE'.

and I checked java.log. The message was shown follow this

on java.exe.log

TYPE=A<BR>STATE=401<BR>INFO_SHORT=Error connecting to http://ahosapso:50100/ctc/ConfigServlet?param=com.sap.ctc.util.SecurityRoleConfig;MAP_SECURITYROLE_T.... The provided user data might be incorrect or user might be locked.<BR>CONFIGURATION=

It has something wrong about j2ee_admin password. I tried to change this password via configtool.bat. and su01 in saplogon. then i restarted J2EE and SDM server. Now I can connect http://<host>:<port>/sld.

when I continuted to install, It showed the same error. I checked J2ee_admin user on SAP. This user was locked. I unlocked and continuted to installe it again It still show the same error. configtool.bat How could I resolve this problem Please recommen me.

Warinee h

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agreed - once you put a password into sapinst - it assumes that is the right password for the full term of the install. If you changed it from what it was set to during the initial setup of the install, the installer program will not know and will lock the user as it attempts to logon to the account un-successfully. If you don't know the password to reset it to so the install can continue, you might have to start over again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds like you entered the wrong password when you ran the sapinst for solution manager 4.0 for the SLD connections. There are two userids that it uses (slddsuser and sldapiuser). Can you check that those id's are correctly set.

Lee