cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check required for Required Delivery date not to be copied in Billing date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have a requirement by the client that if we change the required delivery date in the order,the billing date should not be changed at the sales order item level.

Requirement comes from the fact that management decides a day on personal negotiation, when should be the billing date and the delivery date is independent of billing date.

As of now ,we are billing based on the sales order therefore the billing date is changed if we change the required delivery date.

I would be grateful,if anybody can help me.

Regards,

Amit Kashyap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

You have to maintain the invoicing dates in payer master {billing document tab}, which in turn will control the billing dates. As per the agreement with the customer you will create a calender which needs to be filled in the above mentioned field in the customer master.

Reward points if you are satisfied with my view.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hrishi,

Thanks for your attempt to solve my problem.But the requirement is something different.

In simple words,I want to change the required delivery date in the sales order and dont want the billing date to be changed,with this change.

Find solution and I will give you points for sure.

Amit Kashyap

Former Member
0 Kudos

To modify the Required delivery date without modifying the Billing date will require user exit modification (ABAP development). We do the opposite where we populate all First Date with Required delivery date. Another thing to consider is to populate the billing date with the Actual PGI Date on delivery. This is how our system works. It doesn't matter what the billing date is on the order.