cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3-XI-Mail-XI-R/3 Scenario...Can anybody help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am going to develop a scenario such that,

<b> an r/3 will create a PO and send the PO IDoc into XI and this PO will be mailed to somebody(say,me) with all the details.Also, it will contain two buttons,Accept or Reject.On acceptance,the PO will be send to some other r/3 and create an SO there.</b>

Can anybody suggest me how to start or what all the development objects I need to create in XI?

or which way should I proceed?

Thank You

Sugata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sugata,

>>>PO will be mailed to somebody(say,me) with all the details.Also, it will contain two buttons,Accept or Reject

you can also try doing something like this:

PO -> mail -> inside the mail a user will find a url (with a link to correct PO number) to your custom web page

on this web page you'll prepare a view of PO details and

the user will be able to accept the PO from the web page

(so reject and accept buttons on the www)

and then www (xi http adapter) -> XI -> R/3

what do you think of this ?

(remember you'll probably have to add authorizations if you use the web page)

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal,

Thanks a lot for your help.I was also thinking like that,I just wanted to verify with some one.Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sugata,

Take a look at the following document. It might suit your need.

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001409662005E/NWHowToIntUWLtoccBPMviaBW.pdf

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shravan,

Thanks a lot for your help.

And Dear All,

Each time I am creating the PO inside r/3 box and a corresponding XML file(say,PODetails.xml) is generated inside my XI Box.I have embedded this XML file inside an html file(MailPO.htm) from which the Mail will be sent.

Now ,without reading the file manually,how can I make the .htm file reading automated so that, <b>with the creation of PO the Mail will be sent automatically(XML file will be created but .htm file need to be read)</b> and upon acceptance of the PO I shall get corresponding SO in other system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

I don't have access to Service Marketplace ID. Can you email me the document at soniamadan06@gmail.com

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try to see the below mail.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/23/xi-html-e-mails-from-the-receiver-mail-adapter - XI: HTML e-mails from the receiver mail adapter

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/18/triggering-e-mails-to-shared-folders-of-sap-is-u - Triggering Email from folder

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/09/09/receiving-e-mail-and-processing-it-with-abap--version-610-and-higher

Regards

Chilla