Hello,

I have a scenario: HTTP -> XI (BPM).

The Integration process:

1. Receive (Opens S/A Bridge)

2. Send (Closes S/A Bridge)

Error:

INTERNAL.PL_TIMEOUT

Timeout condition of pipeline reached

The Integration process has not started. When I send message with qos=EO the integration process has started.

I have not any mappings in my scenario.

anyone has an idea?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wht is ur complete scenario. HTTP - XI - Receiver?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Prateek

It is not compleet scenario. I have localized the problem and create a separated scenario for debugging.

Edited by: Lyudmila Druzeva on Jan 21, 2008 3:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the extent till which the process is executed?

You could check the same in transaction sxmb_moni_bpe.

Thanks,

Bhavish

Reward points if comments helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Bhavish.

I check sxmb_moni_bpe.

This monitoring does not contain any process.

The error occurs at "Call Adapeter" step.

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_PLSRV_CALL_BPE-ENTER_PLSRV" />

<Trace level="1" type="Timestamp">2008-01-21T10:40:40Z CET Wait time starting.</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="Timestamp">2008-01-21T10:41:39Z CET Wait time starting.</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="System_Error">Pipeline Timeout at 21.01.2008 11:41:40,0780000 ET</Trace>

Edited by: Lyudmila Druzeva on Jan 21, 2008 5:17 PM

Edited by: Lyudmila Druzeva on Jan 22, 2008 10:03 AM

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A process with Synch/Async Bridge strikes S/A Bridge with the step ": Response on synchronous Request "wrongly, as is to be recognized in Workflow minutes of process instances concerned. In the step history of this step the error message "error is with the access to table SXMS_AS_STATUS method: SELECT. to find 0000000000000000 ", whereby for the Message ID of the answer Message stands, those to the step" S/A Bridge: Response on synchronous Request was handed over ".

At expiration PL_TIMEOUT of the time defined over the parameter SA_COMM CHECK_FOR_ASYNC_RESPONSE_TIMEOUT you find an incorrect, synchronous Response Message in the Message monitoring (SXI_MONITOR) with the error and/or to pipeline Timeout.

It cannot occur with the activation of a process definition with Sync/Async Bridge of the errors "container element ' _ REQUESTMSG_SA _... ' existed".

When activating the process definition the errors become WD 491: "data flow definition contains errors" of SWF_BND_001 073: "the object types ' [ CL.CL_SWF_MOD_CORRELATION ] ' (Quelle)und ' [ XC.CL_SWF_XI_MESSAGE ] ' (a goal) are not compatibly" spent.

If the associated synchronous receipt step uses a correlation, by a program error the wrong container element is used as reference. Thus the element possesses ' _ REQUESTMSG_SA ... ' the type CLSWF_MOD_CORRELATION instead of the correct XML Objekttyp. Thus the step becomes "S/A Bridge: Response called on synchronous Request "with initials a value for the Request Message, so that current synchronous communication cannot be terminated correctly.

Hope this will help you a bit.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lyudmila,

check your process pressing F7.

did you open a correlation?

regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos