cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while importing the Integration Directory Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created one simple RFC to RFC scenario.We have only one XI system. after creation of this scenario I exported the Scenario from Integration Directory. Then I deleted the configuration scenario from Integration directory. Now I tried to import the TPZ file which was generated before the deletion of the objects in the integration directory. I get following error :

"No business system found on the application server (XXXXXXX, 00) for client 001"

XXXXXXX is our XI server.

Now if I create the Business system for client 001 in SLD for XI system and tried to import the TPZ file again, it works.

What could be the reason for this? Also Please let me know if I have to do any configuration before importing the TPZ file in same the same system to avoid the above error.

Highly Appreciate your valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Chandravadan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now if I create the Business system for client 001 in SLD for XI system and tried to import the TPZ file again, it works.

That is the actual procedure. Before u import the ID objects, the business system entries must be present in SLD. That is y SLD transport is always done before the ID transports. So ur solution was the most suitable and logical one.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for the reply.

My question is why it gave error for client 001 only. I have already have business system for client 600. Also There are also other clients present in XI. Is this a standard client (001) for which I get the error ?

Thanks,

Chandravadan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refresh the SLD_CACHE and if possible refresh whole cache.

it should resolve.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

Thanks for reply.

As you suggested, I did the SLD cache refresh and also whole cache refresh. But Still I get the above error. and if I create the business system for 001 client of XI system then it works.

My doubt is why I get error only for 001 client. There are also clients in XI system. and I have business system for client 600 of XI system as Integration server.

Thanks,

Chandravadan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure the business system that you created before deleting the scenario from ID was pointing to which client. If this was pointing to client 001, then system is looking for this system and rightly giving an error.

Thanks,

Bhavish

Reward points is comments are helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavish,

Nowhere I am using client 001 of XI system. before deleting the ID Objects, I had only one business system for client 600 of XI system as Integration server. Please advice.

Thanks,

Chandravadan