cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in importing idoc metadata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have problem in loading metadata in idx2. idoc details are AFS/ORDERS05/ZADIORDCONF port: SAPAGS client 003 . i could see an idoc metadata with name ORDERS05 under the corresponding sap system (SAPAGS with client 003) but with out any extension.

now i tried to create another with idoc type : ORDERS05

Extension: ZADIORDCONF

and Source port:SAPAGS

it is giving error msg Extension ZADIORDCONF is not assigned to basic type OREDERS05.

wat could be the reason , please help to solve it

Thanks and Regards

Jhansi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i got the solution for my problem.

i need to create idoc type : /AFS/ORDERS05

Extension : ZADIORDCONE

Source port: SAPAGS

it worked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no need to add anything to idx2. You could delete the existing metadata from idx2 and reimport it.

In some cases even this would not work. In that case, you could refresh the entire metadata by running report IDX_RESET_METADATA. However, use this report only if the above option does not work, since this report will reset your entire metadata.

Thanks,

Bhavish

Reward points if comments helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Assign your basic type to ur Extension in WE82.

Thanks,

Maheshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Along with assigning the extension with Message Type, no need to add the metadata in IDX2, just re-import the IDOC in Software compnent and delete the entry from IDX2.

Whenever the IDOC will send to XI, it will automatically create register the metadata if its deleted from IDX2 with modified version.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

U have not assigned the exention which u have created to the message type, assign that it will work.

Regards,

Phani