cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic UD in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii experts!!!

In my scenario there is 80% raw material is skipped from Quality inspection after GR. I have been told that if a material is not manualy decided for UD, it will automaticaly accepted.

Now my problem is if I check for a particular user's spooling request for this AUTO UD thing, this auto UD is creating n number of spooling request which slows down the system. I want this to configure in a way, that system should do AutoUD without generating the spool request.

Any clue will be highly appreciated.

kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I am all waiting for your suggestions!!!

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why does eah user have an Auto UD? The auto UD program is normally set up as a regualr job that runs every 5 minutes, every 20 minutes, or every hour, or once a day, or whatever makes sense for you busines.

Usually the IT departments have person in charge of setting up batch jobs. They can set this up to run regularly. When you create the job, they can specify how long to keep the logs. I.e. they might only keep a days worth, or a weeks worth. Some places copy these logs off the system every week to an optical archive.

Work with your IT group to schedule this job properly. Dependning on your business, you might have many of these jobs running. Like one for every plant in some cases. Each plant might want it run at a different frequency.

Craig