Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Screen Navigation

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am new to web dynpro am having the following issues in web dynpro kindly suggest me to clear my problems.

am working in leave application form in web dynpro i have a initial login screen which in turn navigates to next screen when i trigger a event submit.my problem is am having two screens leave application screen and approver's screen.when i login as a employeer it should go to leave application screen, and when i login as a approver it should go to the approver's screen,but am having only one login screen how can i achieve this scenario?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

create an outbound plug in the leave app screen and inbound plug in the approver screen and create navigation link in the window.

In the Leave Application Screen in WDDOMODIFY

just read sy-userid

if it is approver then fire outbound plug to approver screen so you can not see the leave application screen though it is triggered first.

Abhi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

Create two out bound plugs in your inital screen, and on the screen for approver create an inboud plug from the initial screen and create a same inbound plug in the employee screen.

map corresponding inbound and out bound plugs in te window.

now in the login screen check the system field sy-user id. basesd on that, if the user id is of approver fire the outbound plug for approver screen and the leave application screen for employee login.

Regards

Sarath