cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resources could not be signed: sapj2eeclient.jar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a XI3.0 system on SP13. As usual after applying support packages my sapj2eeclient.jar disapears. I copy it to the relevant directory and repository directories, redeploy SAPJ2EECLIENT.SDA and choose "Re-initialization and force signing" from the Java web start administration. This has worked on our other systems. Bot not anymore! If I try to start Integration builder I get this error message: "Unsigned application requesting unrestricted access to system"

And when I check the initialization status I get this error: "Resources could not be signed:

sapj2eeclient.jar"

The <sid>adm user has access to the sapj2eeclient.jar file.

Help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know, and I wrote in my original message that I had tried that.

I have now also tried to recopy the sapj2eeclient from /usr/sap/<sid>/<instance><sysno>/j2ee/j2eeclient

and /usr/sap/<sid>/<instance><sysno>/j2ee/j2eeclient/signed.

Nothing helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow OSS Note 575600 and 831772, this is for XI 1.0 but it is worth trying.

Try the first Note 575600. Looks like this is what exactly the error you are getting.

Then try the second one. SAP says the issue 831772 is resolved with SP12, apparently not. Try to do the same process with your version.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a possibility to resign the client.

Go to the URL http://XIMACHINE:50x00/rep/start/index.htm and click on the administration link.

Then you will see 3 tabs on the left part of the screen:

repository

directory

runtime workbench.

For both the repository and the directory you need to go to the link for "java webstart adminstration".

In the java webstart administration screen there is a possibilty to re-initialize and resign the client.

Best regards,

Alwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asbjorn

I guess the sapj2eeclient.jar that you are using is corrupted. Try getting a proper working one and try restarting the server.

cheers

Sameer