cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

I am facing the problem while creating the SO the storage location is not picking automatically i have to put mannually, so plz let me know the configuration

regards

gururaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gururaj,

As per the Standard SAP Storage Location will be determined during Delivery only. Not in the Sales order. In the Sales order we have to enter manually it will not be done automattically as per my knowledge.

The determination procedure is defined at Delivery Document type only not on the Sales order level.

Ask your ABAPer if there any userexit for this

Reward if helpfull

Regards,

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

do OVL3, as the other consultants said. this is where you assign the picking location (storage location determination).

do create your material in the storage location, and do remember to enter the storage condition in the Plant data/stor 1 view.

you should then have your automatic storage location determination.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Go to MM02 and hit the MRP2 tab page and give the info there and save it and try to create a new SO.This will help you solve the problem of automatic flow of Storage location in SO.

Thanks & Regards

Rohit

P.S: Reward if it helps.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear gururaj

Go to MM02, give the material code and select the view "MRP2".

Now you can see a field "Prod. stor. location". Maintain the storage location whatever you want to flow in sale order and save. Now create a sale order and you will see the storage location is flowing automatically.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

formula for storage loc. is

Shipping pt + Plant + storage conditions.

So, goto OVL3 transaction and maintain the entries and enter the sto. location.

After that u process.

It will be determined automatically.

Reward points if it is useful