Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Soap Message Output Format

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to send message with receiver soap adapter to the client but the message i have in sxmb_moni is different than the one the client receives. I found this weblog that could help finding the message that is going out of the adapter : /people/varadharajan.krishnasamy/blog/2007/01/09/troubleshooting-soap-message--xi but when i open the application enter values and click on add nothing happens.

Have someone already done this or knows how to see the output soap message?

Best regards,

Laurent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Use Messaging System servlet..

http://<host_XI>:<port>/MessagingSystem (case sensitive)

Find your message, click Message Details (eye icon) , then Display Message Bytes

Peter

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately i hav a java error on this page which says :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal pattern character 'j'

The left menu is visible but in the main window there is this java error.

What can i do?

Thanks,

Laurent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try click some of the links on the left - maybe som of them will work...

btw: what exactly do you want to achieve? you say, the message in the SXMB is different from the one received in the receiver... well, so you know, what message is received...

Or?

Peter

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is client only receives the message when i configure 'Do not send soap header' in the adapter. Now as he wants me to send the message with soap header for information and webservice isn't finished on his side i want to extract the file before it is transferred and send it to him by mail.

I need the complete soap message that adapter is sending..

Thanks,

Laurent

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmmm... What error do you get, when you don't check "Do not send soap header..."?

Peter

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

I get this :

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Laurent, how have you created the message type, which you are sending to partner? Have you used WSDL of that web service? or have you created a new message?

Peter

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

The message type had been created with the xcbl order external structure that we used to send by HTTPS with an http adapter before. The adapter has been changed to SOAP but the message type has not been changed.

As i don't have any webservice or wsdl file from the client i can't yet create this message type...

I tested every link in MessagingSystem menu but nothing works...

Laurent.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the TCP Gateway as shown in this blog by Stefan,

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/03/29/troubleshooting-soap-http-and-mail-adapter-scenarios-with-tcpgateway

Regards

Bhavesh

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Thanks for your reply,

This link is quite similar to the one i mentioned before but with more details.

The problem is when i try to add tcp instances with the add button the port tab's never appear.

Regards,

Laurent.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Am not sure what the exat issue is . Becuase when I used the TCP Gateway tool the buttons were just fine.

Maybe a issue with the JDK? Can you try using a JDK 1.4 version? If you are using this JDK and still not able to see the buttons, I have no more clues

Regards

Bhavesh

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh this clue was the right one.

I installed JDK 1.6 and now it's ok with the port tab.

I'm ready to start the soap tests.

Thanks,

Laurent

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Am glad to hear that!

Cheers,

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, I think the answer fromn Peter would also provide you the same output as TCP Gateway. Maybe the version of your JDK did not let you boot use the link.

Regards

Bhavesh

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to say everything is solved for me.

The link issue was due to regional language option in control panel. It was set to French but you can only execute this link with the English option.

Soap tests are ok using Stefan's weblog.

Regards,

Laurent