cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

In customer master I haven't assigned any ship to party to sold to party but still system is allowing to me to add new ship to party (Customer Master) while creating sales order. It's not giving erroe.

I checked all the config setting but I couldn't found the problem.

If anybody came accross this problem,help on this issue.

Best Regards

Sainath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

what you are experiencing is not an error, but actually a standard functionality. what it means is that the system recognizes the business scenario where your sold-to party takes the credit for sales even if the ship-to party was not previously entered in the customer master. this can apply to several situations.

however, we will try to see if there is such a setting to prevent the addition of a previously unassigned ship-to.

regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Can you pl. let me know how system is allowing you to keep ship to party blank during creation of sold to party.

In reverse if system is accepting this check the config for this. every sold to party should have at least basic four partners & Diuring sales order creation you can change it but not remove.

If you are creating any other partner then the said senerio may appear so confirm.

Reward if useful;'

Avinash