cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cross-docking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What movement type we use for cross-docking?

scenario is first i want to take stock into warehouse and then immediately i want to deliver the same.

thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had the answer to your question. I am trying to get people to keep the forum tidy. If you have what you require could you award you points if you want to and mark your question as answered.

This helps everybody as there are at the moment 48 pages of open questions and if people do not close them the forum will grow and then people like me will not go through all of the pages as it takes too long and some people will not get answers to their questions.

Thank you

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cross docking is the functionality which is used for the materials which has to shipped to the customer from the warehouse as soon they arrive in the warehouse.

They are not stored in the warehouse.

On the shiiping label it carries an instruction to be moved to the customers place.

This is required to minimize the transactions in the system also.

To configure cross docking:

1)Make a special movement indicator for cross docking.

2)Configure a logical storage type for cross docking

3) Make a WM movement type for cross docking and assign the logical storage type to it.

4)Conect WM and IM movement type with special movement indicator for cross dock.

5)Include cross docking storage type in the storage type search strategy

former_member202528
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I think Cross-Docking is avalibale from ECC5.0..

Please find the link may be helpful

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/80/24633e0084e946e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Krishna