cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

when i am trying to post the invoice to fi the document is not getting posted for a particular service say X for a particular customer say 99999 if it is with tax.

when i make an invoice for the same material x for a different customer say 99998 it is getting posted to FI along with the tax.

The billing tab in both the customers are having identical data.

where could be the problem?

your kind advice is highly solicited.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Please check material account assigment group in material master and check for revenue account determination for the AAG material.

regards

natraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nataraj,

please note that the same material with the same tax is getting posted for other customer only not this particular customer?can you please provide your suggestions to troubleshoot this problem.

Thanking you,

Best regrds,

R.Srinivasan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

users, whenever such error come please use analysis button at Condition tab look for condition type utxj and find the customer region and supplying plant region against which the tax maintained in UTXJ. to see the customer material alternate tax combination use t.code vk13 and use the same.

Over and above in customer master data cin detail must be maintained as 1.

Reward points if userful.

Regards,

Sangeeta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivasan

Please check in J1ID "Customer Excise details". Here if you have not maintained "1" in the tab "Exc.Ind" for that particular customer, then this could also be a reason.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

As per my knowledge they don't have CIN version, b.coz it's a service industry.

Dear Srinivasan you need to update.

Regads,

Srikanthraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshimipathy,

I have not maintained condition exclusion tick in both the customers.Please give me your feed back.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanthraj,

I have activated the CIN in customer master now.

Thanking you,

Best reagrds

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramanujam Srinivasan,

Check in you Customer Master Record Recon Account is maintained or not. And also check in sales area, billing tab page different Account assignment group? Compare with your other customer.

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srikanthraj,

How are you?

These data are maintained and they are in fact same.

what could be the reason you think otherwise for this problem?

thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I feel this is OMSY GL assignment error. Check in OMSY. I think this should resolve your problem.

Pl. Reward if useful.

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash,

It is not OMSY problem.Please provide your valuable suggestion to resolve this issue.

Thanking you,

Best regrds

R.srinivasan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivasan

First of all, I dont know whether the tax flowing to one customer is different from the other customer to whom it is not flowing.

If it is different, Check in VK13 / UTXJ combination whether you have maintained the said tax code.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Pl. Let me know exact system error response !!

See another possible reason is account assignment in Customer master record.

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshimipathy,

Both the taxes are same and not different.Infact i have tried to maintaintain identical data in for both the customers but still this problem is happenning to one customer alone.What could be the probable reason.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Few points to check based on ur accouting determination

1.Account assignment group from customer master

2.See that customer is maintained in company code

if ur issue is not resolve..i suggest u reply back with the fields that u r using in accounting determination and error message that u r getting

Regards

Jagdish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear srinivasan

Then compare both the customers in their master data what tax classification you maintained for Tax Category JTX1.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshimipathy,

I have checked the same and they are the same onesbut however this difference is happening?

thanking you

Best regrds,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshimipathy,

Thankyou very much for your reply.I have checked and they are same.Please do give me your feed back.

Thanking you,

Best regrds,

R.Srinivasan