cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic picking not happing in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

mac i have a problem in picking .picking status is showing "A" then i create TO and confirm it .it will became "C" but now my problem is every time i have to create TO and confirm it then my picking and WM status became "C" . there is any method i should not create TO every time

rohit

rohitrrr79@rediffmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

let's assume you need WMS and cannot do without this. therefore, you have to create Transfer Orders.

you can create transfer orders collectively by using VL06O. you can then process several outbound deliveries collectively whether in the background or with dialog. you also can select the parameters for the transfer orders for picking. this way, you avoid doing documents singly.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir

i am not able to understand kindly tell me step by step

so that iwill able to automatic picking in delivery

with regards

rohit kandwal

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohit,

Only with WM you can create TO automatically, first let me know are using WM or not.

If you are not using WM you have to create TO manually by batch jobs or individual deliveries.

Thanks

Venkat Cheedalla

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Rohit ,

If you dont want to create To everytime then

!) in your material master MM01 dont extend your material for WM(Warehouse)

2) dont assign plant and storage location to warehouse in view :V_T320

and proceed as earlier

in this you need not to create TO and in VL01n the picking will be done manually.

in OVLP u can set itm category to not relevant for picking.

the no need to do picking too.

try this out.

if face any problem , pls get back to me.

reward if helpful.

Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody

thanx for answering my question .can anyone tell me what is a configration of WM .plz tell me

rohit .k.kandwal

rohitrrr79@rediffmail.com

Edited by: rohit kandwal on Feb 1, 2008 9:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again, friend.

you can do collective picking, that is, do many documents at the same time. if your system has WMS (Warehouse Management), then it is possible to pick many documents at the same time and even post goods issue in one transaction.

in case you do not have WMS, you can still do collective picking, but the process will slightly be different.

with WMS

1. execute t-code VL06O

2. click "picking"

3. on the next screen, specify your shipping point and date range; click "execute"

4. on the next screen, all delivery documents (not yet picked) that satisfied your parameters will appear. you can now check the deliveries you want to process for picking

5. choose either "TO in Background" or "TO in Foreground"

6. a dialog screen will ask you for the picking strategy; if you wish to just have pick = delivery quantities, choose "1"; if you wish to post goods issue as well, choose "2"

without WMS

1. execute t-code VL06O

2. click "picking"

3. on the next screen, specify your shipping point and date range; click "execute"

4. on the next screen, all delivery documents (not yet picked) that satisfied your parameters will appear. you can now check the deliveries you want to process for picking

5. click the pencil icon "change outbound deliveries"; you will process one document at a time

there is a third option. of course, you can always configure the item category to be not relevant for picking but this is not recommended.

hope this helped.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

activate .DELIVERY ITEM CATEGORY->T-CODE>OVLP

for picking