Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete/ Partial delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Please help with the following scenario:

I have a sales order with quantity 10 Units. when i create outbound delivery the exact sales order quantity should be copied and user should not be allowed to enter more/less than sales order quantity with complete delivery effect.

When i created a delivery for 9 units, the system only gave warning message but allowed me to save delivery and post PGI. This action should not occur if delivery quantity for GI is not exactly equal to sales order quantity.

await yr answers

Thanks

Siddharth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, there are 2 settings to be done to achieve ur scenario.

1) in the customer master record, Go to sales area data , shipping tab, there is a field called Partial delivery per item. (in that main tain appropriate settings)

2) Goto 0vlp screen, Delivery item category control, there is a field called check overdelivery (maintain the settings in such a way that system should show error)

Hope i answers

Reward points if it is useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you can set up the customer master so that only 1 complete order should be delivered. in the customer master, go to the SALES AREA DATA > SHIPPING tab. there you will find the settings for partial deliveries.

you can either check "complete delivery required by law" or in "partial delivery per item" enter the value "C".

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Sales Order, ensure to check on Complete Delivery Check Box. This misght resolve the issue.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka