cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to define Sales Personnel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one tell me how to create a sales personnel. In my business i have to pay commission to the personnels depending on the business they do. How can i do that. I wan to view the Sales personnel name when i raise a sales order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Only Creating sale sperson as partner may not serve the perpose. Basically you to configure in two steps;

1) Assign partner function sales employee to your partner function group & account group in SD- Basic function- Partner determination.

2) You need to acrue commission based on sales to one of the GL from where commission will be paid. If you need to do pl. reply.

I this this will help you;

Reward if useful;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your reply.

How do i need to acrue commission based on sales to one sales representative. How commission will be paid to the sales rep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again, friend.

first of all, let us assume you are not using SAP HCM, and you want to create sales personnel without HCM. for this, you would still have to start config with IMG > ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE > DEFINITION > HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT. define Personnel areas and sub-ares, and Employee groups and sub-groups.

next, you go to IMG > ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE > ASSIGNMENT > HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT and assign Personnel area to Company Code, and Employee sub-group to Employee group.

third, you go to IMG > SD > MASTER DATA > BUSINESS PARTNERS, and execute Use Employees without HR.

fourth, you can now create Sales Personnel using t-code VPE1. again assuming you will use standard values for this, then the number range assignments will already be available (internal assignment starting at #1); if you need to make new number assignments, then you have to do IMG > PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION.

back to VPE1, you highlight "create sales representative" and click "execute". you will be brought to the next screen and just fill in the required fields (with check marks) such as starting date, personnel area, employee group and sub-group. you will be prompted to save and maybe fill in transport request.

on the next screen, enter the sub-area. you will be prompted to save again. you will be brought to the next screens and just follow the instructions. if the fields are not required, just leave them blank and save. after everything the system will save your record and generate a personnel number (if internal assignment).

if you want to assign the sales personnel to the customer master and order document, you do this in partner determination.

hope these details will help you. thanks for the points.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

first you activate Sales Personnel in IMG.

if you have an HCM consultant in your project, he/she will be defining and assigning organization units such as personnel area, sub-areas, etc.

then you use VPE1 or PAL1 to create sales personnel.

if you are assigning sales personnel to the customer master and sales documents, just check your partner determination in IMG > SD > Basic Functions > Partner determination.

if this is helpful and you need details, just let us know.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonothan,

Thanks for ur reply but i am unable to do the settings.

I did not get the solution can you send me in detail.

Edited by: pavan kumar on Jan 21, 2008 8:19 AM