cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot import development configuration in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I hit thie problem when i try to import the development configuration in my NWDS.

CIM_ERR_FAILED: No object manager started (application stopped)

com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.LcrException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: No object manager started (application stopped)

at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.SimpleResponseAnalyser.raiseExceptionOnError(SimpleResponseAnalyser.java:120)

at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.SimpleResponseAnalyser.getIResult(SimpleResponseAnalyser.java:53)

at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.CIMOMClient.sendImpl(CIMOMClient.java:215)

at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.CIMOMClient.send(CIMOMClient.java:147)

at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.CIMOMClient.enumerateInstancesImpl(CIMOMClient.java:436)

at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.CIMOMClient.enumerateInstances(CIMOMClient.java:740)

at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.CIMClient.enumerateInstances(CIMClient.java:983)

at com.sap.lcr.api.sapmodel.JavaCIMObjectAccessor.enumerateInstances(JavaCIMObjectAccessor.java:211)

at com.sap.lcr.api.sapmodel.SAP_DesignTimeConfigurationAccessor.enumerateInstances(SAP_DesignTimeConfigurationAccessor.java:168)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.devconf.DevConfManager$3.run(DevConfManager.java:507)

at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:69)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.devconf.DevConfManager.listRemoteDevConfNames(DevConfManager.java:500)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.wizard.LoadDevConfPage.fillTable(LoadDevConfPage.java:225)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.wizard.LoadDevConfPage$5.widgetSelected(LoadDevConfPage.java:281)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:89)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:81)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:840)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:2022)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:1729)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:583)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:563)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.DevConfNewAction.run(DevConfNewAction.java:46)

at com.tssap.selena.model.extension.action.SelenaActionCollector$GenericElementActionWrapper.run(SelenaActionCollector.java:229)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.MenuFactory$MuSiAction.saveRunAction(MenuFactory.java:1425)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.MenuFactory$MuSiAction.run(MenuFactory.java:1391)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.MenuFactory$DelegateAction.processInternal(MenuFactory.java:616)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.MenuFactory$DelegateAction.access$100(MenuFactory.java:586)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.MenuFactory$DelegateAction$BusyProcessWorker.run(MenuFactory.java:716)

at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:69)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.MenuFactory$DelegateAction.process(MenuFactory.java:610)

at com.tssap.util.ui.menu.internal.MenuListenerFactory$ProcessAdapter.widgetSelected(MenuListenerFactory.java:172)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:89)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:81)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:840)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:2022)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:1729)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:1402)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.run(Workbench.java:1385)

at com.tssap.util.startup.WBLauncher.run(WBLauncher.java:79)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.InternalBootLoader.run(InternalBootLoader.java:858)

at org.eclipse.core.boot.BootLoader.run(BootLoader.java:461)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.basicRun(Main.java:286)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.run(Main.java:795)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.main(Main.java:602)

anybody please advice how to solve it? i need to upload my application to the track. thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187439
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

Is your NWDI up and running? Are you able to login NWDI through URL?

Best Regards,

Kavitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

Yea my NWDI is up and running and i'm able to login thru url.

former_member187439
Active Participant
0 Kudos

So, in your "DC perspective" when you click on the "Import DC" wizard, you are able to reach till which step? you choose your track and you choose your DC and click next?

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i click on the import configuration,it prompt me for user name and password,then after i key in and after connected.the error occurs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your SLD server running?

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

yes,it is up and running

former_member187439
Active Participant
0 Kudos

First of all, right next to your "Import DC" icon you have a "Login NWDI" icon, click on that and login to the NWDI and see whether you get "Login successful message" and also "server response time for login to DTR".

See if these are successful. If yes, then click on "Import DC" - if login is successful, you will not be asked for login in this step. Then select remote in the wizard and see whether you can see the list of available tracks.