cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of Activity with still work remaining.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have an activity say Internal assigned to a WBS element. I have attached, material component’s three (3) , one has Purchase Requisition + reservation for WBS, and others materials are reservation for networks.

Stock of all the materials is Nil (Zero). Purchase Requisition is generated while releasing the activity. Still the activity is not fully completed.

If I try to “CONFIRM “ the activity the system allows me to do the same, i.e. final confirmation, even the PO is release and GR done, other materials stock is not increased etc.,. I would like to link such that a warning or error should occur during confirmation “ saying the activity is not completed”. How we can do the same.

RamananPV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The functionality which you are looking for (Automatic confirmation of activity) may n't possible in standard SAP. To confirm the activity, you need to confirm through transaction CN25 / CN27. In order to make automatic confirmation on procurement, you need got for developments.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Iam not looking for automatic confirmation. When the activity is not fully completed i.e. Preq is not converted to PO and other materials, Goods issued is not done to the network ( because stock is Zero), now when i try to confirm this activity through CN25 the system is allowing to confirm?.

RamananPV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanan,

Yes, this is a standard system behaviour. You will be able to confirm the activity even if the PO is not created or completed...

You could consider the use of a user status to avoid the activity confirmation till the PO is completed. Unfortunately, this status should have to be, at least, reset manually once the PO is completed.

Hope this helps

Regards

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will allow confirmation of activity irrespective of release of PO / GI etc. There is partial confirmation of activity also. Morever there is no logic of material procurement w.r.t. activity confrimation as system won't identify completion of procurement process. Confirmation of activity is based on user only.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan