cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales info system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friends. hope you can help me here.

i've already set up SIS. now here is the situation...

i can accurately track billing when i do MCTC, MCTE, MCTG, MCTK and MCTI. however, when i do MCTA, the billing quantity is not being picked up. what could the reason be?

thanks for your inputs.

regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ooops. problem solved. the problem had something to do with asynchronous updating.

now the question is... how do i update MCTA so that the figures match with the other reports?

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try MC22

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, warwick.

basically, what are we trying to do with MC22?

if you don't mind, what happened in our case was this...

in DEV, we made the SIS settings and these were transported to QAS and PROD. the settings in PROD were the same as DEV. however, for some reason, the settings were not completely copied to QAS, which is why we had to manually change the settings in QAS.

in effect, for October of 2007 (as an example), with MCTC, MCTK, MCTG, MCTE and MCTI, the QAS SIS is correctly picking up 33,000 as the billing quantity. but the figure from MCTA for billing quantity is 9,000. we fixed this (using OMO1) so that the figures for all reports match starting November 2007.

so how do i go back and update October 2007 for MCTA so that everything reports 33,000? i've tried updating (in IMG, collective update) but i don't think this is the solution.

hope you can help. thanks.

regards.

Edited by: Jonathan Yap on Jan 21, 2008 6:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

any new ideas on this issue? would appreciate them.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

didn't understand you...check OMOF

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, warwick.

MCTA is not recording billing quantity correctly in QAS while the other analyses are accurate (e.g. MCTC, MCTI, etc.).

i found out that when we did the transport requests to QAS and PROD, the settings in PROD were copied perfectly. but the settings to QAS were not (i don't know why). so i did the corrections using OMO1. the MCTA is now working accurately since then.

my question now: how do we update the system so that MCTA can now accurately pick up billing quantity in October (QAS)?

my respects to you.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jonathan,

there are basically two things here my friend.I have a problem

with mcta in ecc6.0 and iam yet to solve.I am still not able to solve this problem.However in this process i managed to get a PDF notes so all that i can do for now is to give this notes.Please give me your mail id .I will have it sent to you.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Answers (0)