Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Sale Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when i am doing cash sale invoice with billing type BV

when i entered the billing with reference to sales oder, no error log is created

when i am saving the billing document i am getting a RUNTIME ERROR - "GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED_RANGE"

please advice how to solve this.

I think i have to assign some number range in FBN1, if it is correct which no.range i have to assign.

baburao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear babur

Probably, Account Assignment Group is not flowing in billing and hence the error. Check in Customer Master whether you have maintained that and also before saving the billing document, check at header level, whether the same is flowing.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Laxmipathi

Thanks for your reply.

in SAP std. process for Cash Sale the customer will not be debited or customer account receivables are not created becuase the customer pays immediately. in cash sale invoice the amounts are posted directly to the Account Key EVV-Cash clearing.

My problem is with this field in the Account Assignment/Pricing Section of the Billing Document

if i matain this field in the billing doc. creation - i am getting the error

if i do not maintain this field in the billing doc. creation. - i am not geeting the error. the invoice got saved and posted to FI, but the account receivables are created for the customer/ the customer account is debited.

This is absolutely wrong in the standard cash sale process.

babu rao

Edited by: babur rao on Jan 21, 2008 10:32 AM

Edited by: babur rao on Jan 21, 2008 10:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

run VN01 and check range for your billing type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

The number range for billing type is assigned.

for invoice posting we assign no. range 01 for posting the Accounting document in FI in t.code FBN1.

CASH SALE:

in the billing document if i keep the field in Account Assignement/Pricing section "ACC.DET.CASH.SET" and "ACC.KEY-CASH ALLOCATION" - fileds blank in the billing type BV then the cash sale invoice is posted to FI with the no.range given in "01" maintained in FBN1, and the Customer Account is debited.

If i fill one of the above filed (only eithere of the one has to be entered)

as "ACC.DET.CASH SET" - KOFIAC (or)

"ACC.KEY-CASH ALLOCATION" - EVV

then i am getting this RUNTIME ERROR

BABU RAO

Edited by: babur rao on Jan 21, 2008 9:16 AM

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

1.You have mentioned that Run time error, so you plese make involve the ABAPer also, He will help you out regarding run time error massage, he will debug the progam and he may rectify the issue.

2. If he tell this error message is coming because of nuber range go to FBN1 maintain the nuber range. First you identify the intervels what are intervels available then you take that intervels.

3. Also check your billing type through VOFA transaction number range assignment has been done or not.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.