cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Repository Creation error Create Tab with error code 0.

Kunjan_Anees
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am trying to create a content repository through automatic repository creation and i am getting this error.

HTTP/1.1 500 (Internal Server Error)

x-errordescription: "CreateTab ContentStorage, connect error SQLConnect failed, [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified, Error Code: 0" (viewed this error message through SLG1 t.code)

After this i tried to put the values of drivers = MaxDB in Settings tab while creating the Repository in CSADMIN transaction but still i get the same error.

has anybody got this type of error message. if so could you guys help me out to solve this..

Just for information: I have update all the patches for Content Server and MaxDB available in marketplace. yet i am getting this error message.

Thanks,

Regards,

Anees.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, you may try this instruction to register your LiveCache odbc drivers on your content server.

odbcreg LiveCache -i -p c:\sapdb\programs\pgm

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the exact same problem. Register the odbc driver as in note 301352.

Max DB 7.3.00 Build 33 and up:

odbcreg LiveCache -i -p c:\sapdb\programs\pgm

Older:

odbcreg LiveCache -i -p c:\sapdb\<DBNAME>\db\pgm

You have to be in the directory with the odbcreg executable, c:\sapdb\programs\pgm or c:\sapdb\<DBNAME>\db\pgm

Good luck,

David

Doh! I see that zhu JinShan said the same thing earlier, just without the note number.

Edited by: Dave Hill on Mar 19, 2008 10:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you - I have been searching for an answer for a couple of days finally I have my fix.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you solve this issue?

I am facing the same problem after SAPDB upgrade.

When i tried to run " odbcreg Livecache -i -P E:\sapdb\programs\pgm

It says registration done successfully

but when i check the driver using command odbcreg

Err: cant find the entries for SAP DB 7.3

So how will i maintain the driver in csadmin ?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anees Kunjan:

please post the output of visiting the URL: http://localhost:1090/ContentServer/ContentServer.dll?serverInfo

Former Member
0 Kudos

execute SE38 --> RSCMSPWS report to set the db password of content server.

Kunjan_Anees
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Zhu,

Thanks for your reply. I tried after setting the password and also registering the ODBC drivers too, but no luck. I think i will start over the setup as it seems this problem has not been occurred to others at all. i searched SDN and marketplace, but no luck. hence i feel that i may have provided incorrect parameters initially.

anyways thanks for your reply.

Anees.